FREE vehicle pick-up inside Loop 1604! Call us to schedule
Vehicle wraps are quickly becoming the most effective way that a company can advertise their business. Marketing studies show the excellent return on investment for even small businesses to have their vehicles wrapped.
Your contact and website information can be large and readable from afar. This means great exposure for your brand when in traffic, or even when your vehicle is parked on a busy street!
A large billboard near a highway can cost $10,000 per month for a single location. Digital Banners Plus vehicle wraps will promote your business all over town as it’s driven, and can last years.
What Makes a Good Wrap?
First, we start with high-quality 3M vinyl. There are “cheaper” alternatives available at some shops. However, these vinyls are not very durable, do not hold color well and can have destructive adhesive properties that will harm your paint.
We use only 3M printable film vinyl products and 3M’s recommended printing process. Consequently, your wrap will look great and last a long time.
We strongly recommend lamination of your vinyl wrap! Lamination adds a protective layer and UV protection, keeping your vehicle print like new for years. This means that not laminating will devalue the job and result in a shorter product lifespan with less-dynamic colors.
Can Anyone Wrap a Vehicle?
Over the years, Digital Banners Plus has found that wrapping is a skill that takes intense practice and training. Our team is highly trained and constantly held to the rigorous quality standards of 3M Graphics and the United Applications Standards Group (UASG).
What to Wrap?
Vehicle wraps can be as much or as little as you need! Some popular options are:
- Full Wraps – This adds unique colors and designs with your info, turning your vehicle into a rolling billboard
- Lettering – Door decals or text uses contrasting-colored letters with your vehicle’s color as the base
- Back Window Graphics– Your business info will stand out in traffic and at stop lights
- Window Perforation – This film has tiny holes so the driver can see out, and people outside can see your info
- Tailgate or Door Wraps – Another option is to wrap only the most viewable areas of your vehicle
Where to Start?
Request a no-obligation quote today! Our schedule fills up fast, so here are some tips for fastest service:
- Please have vehicle ready at the agreed-upon time
- Vehicle must be clean to allow for surface prep
- Please drop off vehicle one day before scheduled installation, so that it can be acclimatized before prep