Fall is here!
The start of the season brings plenty of great marketing opportunities.
At Digital Banners Plus, we can help you take advantage of these Fall promotion ideas for small businesses.
Here are some simple ideas to help you plan your campaigns.
- Friends, Family, & Group Discounts – Fall activities and holidays are all about friends and family gathering together. Providing offers that are redeemable by groups is an excellent way to get more families through your doors. For example, salon or spa owners can offer a Mother/Daughter discount on manicures and pedicures
- Gift Card Promotions – Promoting gift cards is a smart move any time of year, but even more so during the run-up to the Holidays. Make sure to mention gift cards in all of your marketing channels, and have posters promoting them displayed throughout your business.
- Coat/Food/Toy Donation Events – Local food banks and charities always need extra donations for the Fall season. Offer a discount or prize to anyone who brings donation items in to your store. Promote your drive by mentioning it in all of your marketing materials.
- Help Out Local Fundraisers – Many schools, charity organizations, and animal shelters hold fundraising events in the Fall. Reach out to some of your local organizations, offering goods, services, or advertising for their raffles and silent auctions. As a result, your brand gets good exposure as well as showing you to be a good neighbor in your community.
- Run a Co-op Promotion – The Fall season is a great time to team up with other area businesses and co-op your advertising. Partnering with a neighboring business for a cross-promotion allows you to combine your resources and marketing efforts. Consequently, this reduces costs and increases effectiveness.
Need More Ideas?
- Host a Local Charity – Lend some space to a favorite local charity like an animal shelter. Offer them space in your shop for a fundraising event. This will bring increased traffic into your business.
- Gift Card Discounts – In addition to promoting your gift cards, get your customers thinking about pre-holiday shopping. Offer a gift card deal for buying in multiples. For instance, get a free $20 gift card for every $100 they spend on gift cards.
- Buy Now for Discounts After Thanksgiving – With Holiday shopping season looming, offer your customers a deal to get future sales. Set an amount for them to spend now, and then give them a discount on their purchases after Thanksgiving.
- Customer Appreciation Event – As always, it is much easier and cheaper to retain existing customers than it is to acquire new ones. Fall is a great time to show your appreciation for your customers’ business. For example, send them exclusive offers, or even host a Customer Appreciation Day with snacks and special prices on select merchandise.
- Team Sponsorship – Promote your business and support your community by sponsoring a local youth team. Look to sponsor in a way that fits with your business: a restaurant can offer discounts to be the official post-game meal stop, a clothing store can donate team jerseys, a photo studio can sponsor team photos.
Contact us today, and we will help you promote your business in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible!