7 Facts About Vehicle Wraps In San Antonio
Custom Car Wraps in San Antonio draw attention to your business and bring credibility. Repeated views keep the business in people’s memories, as everyone enjoys looking at an attractive, colorful vehicle. San Antonio vehicle wraps are positive advertising, providing a big bang for the buck. There’s a lot of blank advertising space on that car or truck, so put it to work.
Vehicle Wraps Work for Any Size Business
Vehicle wraps are not just for businesses with fleets of vehicles. When a business owner with only one car, truck, or van wraps their vehicle, it goes a long way toward leveling the playing field. A car wrap gives any business a more professional appearance.
Vehicle Wraps Get Attention
Research has shown the effectiveness of various forms of advertising and found that mobile advertising, or vehicle wraps, are the most efficient and effective way to reach local consumers.
Depending on how many hours a day the vehicle spends on the road and how heavily traveled the road is, custom car wraps in San Antonio will generate between 30,000 and 70,000 impressions a day. That’s a lot of potential customers.
Vehicle Wraps are Cost-Effective
Compare the costs for every 1,000 impressions:
- A car wrap averages about $0.04;
- An outdoor sign will cost about $3.56;
- Newspaper ads are expensive, about $19.70.
Vehicle Wraps are Durable and Long-Lasting
A vehicle wrap is a mobile billboard that will last for years. Wraps are made from heavy-duty, professional grade vinyl and can cover the entire vehicle or only part of it, including the windows. They are colorful, with full-color, eye-catching graphics.
Your Vehicle is Not Damaged
- No damaging adhesives are used to adhere the wrap to the vehicle. Custom “air release” technology ensures the wrap is properly fitted to the vehicle without damaging the paint.
- Our professional installers use Knifeless™ tape and other products to protect the paint and clear coat.
- The resale value of the vehicle is preserved because the wrap can be easily removed when no longer needed.
- A clear, laminate finish increases the durability of the wrap, which is especially useful in San Antonio’s sometimes harsh weather conditions. Personalize your wrap even further with the addition of matte, glossy, or reflective highlights.
Wrap All or Part of Your Vehicle
Choose the wrap that fits your business and your budget. Our designers are waiting to work with you to create a one-of-a-kind graphic masterpiece that will be uniquely yours.
- The most popular wraps are full wraps and wraps covering either half or one-third of the vehicle.
- Perforated car window wraps can be used on their own or as part of the total picture. Our window wraps ensure the driver can safely see through the window from inside the vehicle, and these window wraps are road-legal. They are available with or without laminate, with 30% and 50% visibility provided.
- Your vehicle will stand out from the crowd at night with the addition of “glow-in-the-dark” reflective lettering. Highlight the brand or company name, the phone number, the website address, or whatever you want to be clearly visible at night, whether the vehicle is parked or on the road. You often see reflective lettering used on rescue or law enforcement vehicles when added visibility is essential.
- Available wrap finishes include high gloss, matte, metallic, either chrome or brushed metal, a carbon fiber appearance, camouflage, or a wood-grain look.
Wraps are Not Just For Cars
- Customize your motorcycle for much less than the cost of a custom paint job. Draw admiring looks anywhere you go with a bike that reflects your individuality.
- Marine wraps provide the finishing touch to your boat, jet ski, pontoon, or trailer. We are appreciative of the effects of countless hours in the water, especially seawater, and use a more adhesive wrap that can handle it.
- Performance wraps range from a full wrap to decals or racing stripes. Whether you want a camouflage look, a hunting scene, or something completely unique, our designers can give you what you’re looking for.
- What’s a classic muscle car without flames? Choose your own back-to-the-60s look.
- ATVs or golf carts can also be personalized with a wrap.